Friday, September 28, 2012

Recent Etsy Treasuries.



Just a bit off topic... I want to highlight a couple of recent Etsy Treasuries that I was lucky enough to be included.  The first is from Shari and it is titled, "Autumn's Blues and Greens" at
www.etsy.com/treasury/MTU0MzYyOTN8MjcyMzM2MTAzOA/autumns-blues-and-green...
Here are the first three items.  It is an eclectic collection of items that also includes earrings, ceramics, and photography. Original acrylic landscape painting of Turtle Pond,11x14
  • Crochet Washcloth Set Green

  • Green Man Walking Stick
     
     
    Another Treasury...
    The Wooden Story is told at
     
    Here are the last three featured items. And YES, some items get sold.

     
     

    Hal's email is hal2009@att.net.
    Use Contact at either Etsy shop
    Call my cell phone, leave a message at 919-656-7166.
    FACEBOOK
    Timeline: http://facebook.com/hal.papan
    Email: hal.papan@facebook.com
    Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/StickStaffCane/117272031678314
    


    Note that Phaal Nap (Fail Nap) is a pseudonym, nom de plume, and anagram for Hal Papan. I usually write when I can't sleep. Ergo, Fail Nap. Of course, Hal Papan is my nom de couteau (knife name instead of pen name) and anagram for my real name, Alan Happ. I carve under the name Hal Papan.
     
     
     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment