Thursday, July 26, 2012

A Walking Stick Donation For Walking

Welcome to my blog for
www.StickStaffCane.etsy.com and www.youwoodlikethis.etsy.com

It is all about carving - tips and techniques, works in progress, completed projects, how to instructions, and future plans.

Note that Phaal Nap (Fail Nap) is a pseudonym, nom de plume, and anagram for Hal Papan. I usually write when I can't sleep. Ergo, Fail Nap. Of course, Hal Papan is my nom de couteau (knife name instead of pen name) and anagram for my real name, Alan Happ. I carve under the name Hal Papan. Hal's email is hal2009@att.net.

Contact me:



  • Use Contact at either Etsy shop
  • Call my cell phone, leave a message at 919-656-7166
  • FACEBOOK
    Timeline: facebook.com/hal.papan
    Email: hal.papan@facebook.com

  • * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

    The Relay for Life was held in May, 2012 in Cary.  I donated a walking staff as a raffle prize.
    This was a 5'4" tall Sweetgum stick with an orb and ring at the top.  I called it a "Sceptre."  The orb should have had some gem stones and crystals, but there was not enough time.
    

    Sceptre and not quite finsished, unnamed, available walking stick.

    And the winner is...

    No comments:

    Post a Comment