Saturday, July 14, 2012

Introduction.


Welcome to my blog for
www.StickStaffCane.etsy.com and www.youwoodlikethis.etsy.com

It is all about carving - tips and techniques, works in progress, completed projects, how to instructions, and future plans.

Note that Phaal Nap (Fail Nap) is a pseudonym, nom de plume, and anagram for Hal Papan.  I usually write when I can't sleep.  Ergo, Fail Nap.  Of course, Hal Papan is my nom de couteau (knife name instead of pen name) and anagram for my real name, Alan Happ.



 I post my work in creating walking and hiking sticks, staffs, and canes at StickStaffCane, which I'll refer to as SSC.  I post my work in creating smaller wood pieces at youwoodlikethis which I'll refer to as YWLT.

I am learning to carve wood.  I would like to include woodworking in the future, but, for now, I'll concentrate on discovering and improving my woodcarving skills.


No comments:

Post a Comment