Thursday, August 23, 2012

1775 King George III proclaims colonies to be in open rebellion


Welcome to my blog


It is all about carving - tips and techniques, works in progress, completed projects, how to instructions, and future plans.

Please visit www.StickStaffCane.etsy.com and www.youwoodlikethis.etsy.com

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

I like to check the Today in History site by Scopes at http://www.scopesys.com/today/.
I'm often amazed at what it took to build the USA.  The Patriots were so far beyond "Hope and Change."  They were about decision and action.  Today's blog is a tribute to those who established our Constitution and fought to make it real, not just a carriage bumber sticker.

I like to photograph my canes in different locations.  This spirit cane wanted its mug with Miss Liberty.



 

















Note that Phaal Nap (Fail Nap) is a pseudonym, nom de plume, and anagram for Hal Papan. I usually write when I can't sleep. Ergo, Fail Nap. Of course, Hal Papan is my nom de couteau (knife name instead of pen name) and anagram for my real name, Alan Happ. I carve under the name Hal Papan.

My Etsy shops accept PayPal and credit cards.

Contact me for international shipping.

Contact Me:


Proud member of the following Etsy teams:

  • The Wood Carvers of Etsy
  • Etsy Woodworkers
  • NCTriangle
  • It's A Madcap Live
  • On Fire For Handmade
  • Promoting Treasuries With a Cause
  • Inspired by History









No comments:

Post a Comment