Monday, August 6, 2012

Started Two Projects

Welcome to my blog

It is all about carving - tips and techniques, works in progress, completed projects, how to instructions, and future plans.

Please visit www.StickStaffCane.etsy.com and www.youwoodlikethis.etsy.com

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Started work on a snake walking stick.  Found out that North America has pit vipers which are the deadliest kind of snakes on the continent.  They live form the northeast US to the southwest.  I googled "small deadly snakes" and looked at images.  The Eastern Diamondback is an impressive snake.  I will model the head of the snake for the walking stick.   (Yahoo images)
  I also started on the next ghost in the series.  "Angst" was the first.  The next one will be something along the line of blest/blessed or innocent.








Note that Phaal Nap (Fail Nap) is a pseudonym, nom de plume, and anagram for Hal Papan. I usually write when I can't sleep. Ergo, Fail Nap. Of course, Hal Papan is my nom de couteau (knife name instead of pen name) and anagram for my real name, Alan Happ. I carve under the name Hal Papan.

My Etsy shops accept PayPal and credit cards.

Contact Me:

Proud member of the following Etsy teams:

  • The Wood Carvers of Etsy
  • Etsy Woodworkers
  • NCTriangle
  • It's A Madcap Live
  • On Fire For Handmade
  • Promoting Treasuries With a Cause
  • Inspired by History


No comments:

Post a Comment