Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday is for saying, "Thanks."

 Welcome to my blog.

     Sunday is for saying, "Thanks."

This is the list of people who included one of my items in their Favorites during the last week.  (Use Ctrl-click to go to the link.)

Thank You.  

Christy added this to her favorite items.

Check out this item from her shop.  Pumpkin Hat - Soft Hand Knit - Baby size - Made to Order Pumpkin hat.
Wood Hiking and Walking Stick.
$63.00 USD
          
Madalyn (Maddy) Attaalla added your item to her favorite items.

 
Christy added your item to her favorite items.

 
Matthew Stevens added your item to his favorite items.


Cheers


Note that Phaal Nap (Fail Nap) is a pseudonym, nom de plume, and anagram for Hal Papan. I usually write when I can't sleep. Ergo, Fail Nap. Of course, Hal Papan is my nom de couteau (knife name instead of pen name) and anagram for my real name, Alan Happ. I carve under the name Hal Papan.
My Etsy shops accept PayPal and credit cards.
Contact me for international shipping.
Contact Me:
Proud member of the following Etsy teams:
  • The Wood Carvers of Etsy
  • Etsy Woodworkers
  • NCTriangle
  • It's A Madcap Live
  • On Fire For Handmade
  • Promoting Treasuries With a Cause
  • Inspired by History

No comments:

Post a Comment