Thursday, August 9, 2012

Please Visit These Etsy Shops



Welcome to my blog

It is all about carving - tips and techniques, works in progress, completed projects, how to instructions, and future plans.

I want to thank the following Etsy shops for including my shop in their collection of Favorites.  Please visit these Etsy shops.  (Use Ctrl-click to link to their shop.)

Here is one of Nancy's favorite items.
Follow her on Twitter @cherryhlcrochet
Read her blog http://www.cherryhillcrochet.blogspot.com/


   They have twenty years experience working with their favorite materials


Here are some of Debbie and John's favorite items.









Kimberly      If you’d like to read more about her adventures in crafting, please visit atinyforest.com!.
  • My birthday is 3/14 so I have a special inerest in Pi=3.14.

  • Here are some of Kimberly's favorite items.

Daniel Burke Daniel has included so many of my items in his Favorites.
                                                     Thank You.
His shop is DanPickedMinerals . Check out the pink tourmaline and other gems, minerals, fossils, and artifacts.

Here are some of Daniel's favorite items.






Note that Phaal Nap (Fail Nap) is a pseudonym, nom de plume, and anagram for Hal Papan. I usually write when I can't sleep. Ergo, Fail Nap. Of course, Hal Papan is my nom de couteau (knife name instead of pen name) and anagram for my real name, Alan Happ. I carve under the name Hal Papan.
My Etsy shops accept PayPal and credit cards.
Contact me for international shipping.
Contact Me:
Proud member of the following Etsy teams:
  • The Wood Carvers of Etsy
  • Etsy Woodworkers
  • NCTriangle
  • It's A Madcap Live
  • On Fire For Handmade
  • Promoting Treasuries With a Cause
  • Inspired by History

1 comment: