Sunday, August 5, 2012

Giving Thanks 8/5

Welcome to my blog


It is all about carving - tips and techniques, works in progress, completed projects, how to instructions, and future plans.

Please visit www.StickStaffCane.etsy.com and www.youwoodlikethis.etsy.com

Thanks to the Etsy'ans with whom I worked and played this week.


Thanks to These For Including Me in Their Favorites.  There were more.  I will continue... 
  • Green Man Walking Stick 

emerald green organza flower wedding necklace designed with ivory pearls bridal jewelry bridesmaid gift wedding jewelryBERRIN SARUHAN             


  Bear totem medicine bag - Buckskin medicine bag with bear totem - leather neck pouch   Debbie and John .


  • Disguise Whistle
 onfireforhandmadeOnFire for Handmade .
Thanks for all your support.



Wooden Whistle with Penn State Nittany Lion Colors.  Custom for DP   Penn State Whistle




Treasury Lists
OnFire Team Challenge #60

Thanks to all who participated.


http://www.etsy.com/treasury/ODE5OTUyMnwyNzIzMTIzODY4/black-white-and-read-all-over-onfire

Thanks to SibelDesign  for featuring the Green Man walking stick. 
Green Man Walking Stick

I love black and white


Added or Renewed In My Shops

The biggest addition this week was finishing the custom Blue Dragon Cane for Marty.

37 Inch Dragon Cane.  Reserved for Marty Go to Blue Dragon Cane



Note that Phaal Nap (Fail Nap) is a pseudonym, nom de plume, and anagram for Hal Papan. I usually write when I can't sleep. Ergo, Fail Nap. Of course, Hal Papan is my nom de couteau (knife name instead of pen name) and anagram for my real name, Alan Happ. I carve under the name Hal Papan.

Contact me:

  • Hal's email is hal2009@att.net
  • Use Contact at either Etsy shop
  • Call my cell phone, leave a message at 919-656-7166
  • FACEBOOK
    Timeline: facebook.com/hal.papan
    Email: hal.papan@facebook.com
  • Etsy Shop xxyzbear-totem-medicine-bag-buckskinhttp://www.etsy.com/listing/91198373ETSY shop: thunderrosehttps://ww

    1 comment:

    1. Hi Hal, Thanks for including our leather bag and Etsy store on your blog. It's a very nice post and we appreciate you thinking of us.
      Have a beautiful day!
      Debbie and John

      ReplyDelete