Friday, August 10, 2012

New Items From My Favorites

  Welcome to my blog

It is all about carving - tips and techniques, works in progress, completed projects, how to instructions, and future plans.

Please visit www.StickStaffCane.etsy.com and www.youwoodlikethis.etsy.com

New items from my favorite shops


Velvet Purple Ceramic Candileria, Garden Wedding Favor Spring, Star Moon Blue Decor, Handmade Pottery, Romantic Candle Holder

Velvet Purple Ceramic Candileria

By blueroompottery Handmade Pottery Yarn Bowls, Vases, Planters Home Decor
Ginko Leaves made of Oak wood

Ginko Leaves made of Oak wood

By WoodenMadeJewelry

                   
                   
Boy Toy Wooden Truck Open Top Box Hauler

Wooden Truck Open Top Box Hauler

By MyFathersHandsLLC Barewood Toys
                                                       
End grain cutting board

End grain cutting board

                  

 








Note that Phaal Nap (Fail Nap) is a pseudonym, nom de plume, and anagram for Hal Papan. I usually write when I can't sleep. Ergo, Fail Nap. Of course, Hal Papan is my nom de couteau (knife name instead of pen name) and anagram for my real name, Alan Happ. I carve under the name Hal Papan.
My Etsy shops accept PayPal and credit cards.
Contact me for international shipping.
Contact Me:
Proud member of the following Etsy teams:
  • The Wood Carvers of Etsy
  • Etsy Woodworkers
  • NCTriangle
  • It's A Madcap Live
  • On Fire For Handmade
  • Promoting Treasuries With a Cause
  • Inspired by History

No comments:

Post a Comment